Thursday, January 5, 2012

You Lead

My sisters and I have really enjoyed listening to the songs that Jamie Grace (one of our favorite artists) sings. We got her newest CD recently and have been listening to it over and over again. She has an awesome voice and a real heart for God. One of her songs, God Girl, my dad even sings, although he said he feels a little awkward singing about how he's a God girl! Lol! Anyway, I thought I'd share my personal favorite song from Jamie Grace. It's called You Lead. This is a great song for this new year. My prayer is that God will lead me to do His will and that I will follow Him in all my ways. I hope you enjoy! Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFmSzL2ppvg

~Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, what a great song! I'm glad you want to follow Him and that God leads you in everything you do. What an extraordinary gift that is -- from you to Him and from Him to you. I'm very happy that you're MY granddaughter, and I love you very much!

    We had such a great time at Christmas and last weekend with you!

    Love forever,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you are my grandmother! I love you so much! It was great to see you! =)

      Love,
      Michelle

      Delete